Associate (Foreign legal consultant registered in California)
Bryan is an associate in the corporate team. He specialises in corporate transactions and corporate governance, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, corporate finance and joint ventures.
He advises businesses and individuals across a broad range of sectors and covers the technology sector as well as financial regulation.
Bryan is also a Level 1 Chartered Financial Analyst and speaks fluent Korean. He is an active member of the International Association of Korean Lawyers, and was a panel speaker at its annual conferences held in Washington, DC in September 2016 and in Seoul, Korea in September 2017.
Recent work highlights
- Acting for the shareholders of Criterion Adjusters Limited on its sale to international loss adjusting firm Charles Taylor plc for a maximum consideration of £13.1 million.
- Advising Rayner Group, the UK’s only manufacturer of intraocular lenses, on its acquisition of Moorfields Pharmaceuticals from the Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Representing shareholders on the sale of The Brand Architekts Limited, a cosmetics company with a portfolio of beauty and personal care brands sold globally, to Swallowfield plc.
- Advising 500 Startups on numerous investments into UK tech start-ups.
- Acting for a syndicate of European investors on its investment in a London-based restaurant venture.