Nicola is an associate in the corporate team in our Oxford office. She advises on a wide variety of corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures, joint ventures, general shareholder and board advisory work, and private equity funding.
After qualifying in 2013, Nicola practised in a US firm in the City of London. She joined Penningtons Manches in early 2015.
Recent work highlights
- Assisting a client with its tender to the Cabinet Office for a £100 million mutualisation joint venture project.
- Advising a company on the raising of finance and associated corporate restructure and share buyback.
- Acting for a private equity firm on its acquisition of a British company through a consortium of investors for €498 million.
- Assisting a company with the preparation for an initial public offering and admission to the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange where it raised £200 million.
- Advising on the sale of a digital banking technology specialist company for £36 million.