UK Construction - new dawns and opportunities
Event date: 02/05/19
Location: Penningtons Manches, 125 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7AW
Our third annual construction law forum discusses six key topics facing today’s industry. These include:
- developments in law and market practice nearly two years on from the Grenfell Tower tragedy
- an update on construction contracts and Brexit
- joint ventures
- public appetite for more regulation following the collapse of Carillion
- a review of an eventful year in adjudication
- our usual case law summary
Richard Cooke, Francis Ho, Peter Massey, Peter Stockill and our other construction and infrastructure experts will be speaking at this half-day event.
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for developers, contractors, funders, professionals, general counsel, commercial directors, owners, occupiers, housing associations and public sector organisations.
Three hours CPD for this session are available.
For further information about this event, please e-mail Cheryl James or call her on 020 7457 3222.