Why join us?
- Real responsibility and direct client contact - we recognise the importance of giving trainees responsibility and allowing direct contact with clients.
- A varied training contract - our broad based practice groups ensure trainees receive a varied training contract, avoiding too specialised an approach before qualification. We enable trainees to work for business clients as well as for private individuals.
- City life - with a strong London presence, Penningtons Manches LLP can offer an attractive lifestyle with stimulating work and city living.
- Work regionally without compromising - with regional offices in Basingstoke, Cambridge, Guildford, Oxford and Reading, Penningtons Manches also provides the opportunity to work outside London without compromising on the quality of work.
- You're never just a number - our trainees are valued in all aspects of the life of the firm, from networking and business development to taking part in a five-a-side team – with a bit of work thrown in of course!
- Our people - we're friendly, dynamic, commercial, business winners – what more could you want!
- Life after qualification - we hope our trainees will prove to be the firm's future partners.
Our training programme is widely respected in the legal sector and we have been recognised in independent surveys as providing excellence in training, high quality work and levels of responsibility as well as a good culture and work/life balance.
To read more about what it is like to train and work at Penningtons Manches, please visit: